Subject: Re: thingies
From: Branko Collin <[email-masked]>
To: Formula One Licensew Formula One Licensew<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 10:04:16 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 10 Dec 1995, Formula One Licensew wrote:

> To all:
> Thanks for the loads of replies to my recent postings all appreciated and I
> try to answer them all and quickly. I have had a few glitches at my bbs
> and it is possible (prob my fault) that I have lost a few postings so ifI
> haven't replied to anyones questions it is not through being ignorant I
> assure you. Please repost anything I haven't answered.

You still haven't mentioned, or rather I haven't read, what this AGA 
extension is all about. Could you give a list of specs? Maybe some 
examples of how to use it? 

.......................................................................
.       Branko Collin          .                                      .
.                              .                                      .
.   //  [email-masked]  .                                      .
. \X/   [email-masked]         .                                      .
.......................................................................